Thursday 12 May 2011

ChatGirlTV

It could be my hangover, but I've become rather fond of the present girl on ChatGirlTV. Debbie lies there doing fuck all staring at me for hours if I have the inclination. She lies there in spacey music in bra and panties, her only action being to occasionally paint her nails, an action which is most appreciated. It's an interesting job I imagine, more interesting than most, lying supine as if for a Degas painting. Periodically her phone goes off, and she answers and talks, and that particular business must be even more peculiar. What, actually are you going to say to each other? I used to phone up my friend Danielle when she was working for Babestation and ask her what she had for breakfast. Unfortunately it got too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment